Graduations are the best way we have to introduce the efficacy and inspiration of our work to the world. They are a great way for you to support your friends who are completing their classes with us and see what a difference twenty hours of training could make in your life.
- Men's Basics - Sunday, May 12, 2019 12 noon - Sherman Oaks
- Women's Basics - Sunday, May 26, 2019 12 noon - Sherman Oaks
- Women's Basics - Sunday, Jun 30, 2019 12 noon - Sherman Oaks
- Women's Basics - Saturday, Aug 03, 2019 4:00 p.m. - Sherman Oaks
- Women's Basics - Sunday, Aug 25, 2019 12 noon - Sherman Oaks
Practical info: Graduations last an hour to an hour and a half. They feature brief explanations about what IMPACT is and how it works as well as the graduates themselves in the full-force scenarios in which they are now experts.
At the beginning there is an opportunity to sign in for a chance to win one of two Intro Workshops given away at every Graduation. Guests may opt in to our newsletter here. Otherwise we do not use emails for any purpose other than one follow-up “Thanks for coming” email. At the end of the graduation you’ll have a chance to congratulate your graduate and then we regather the students to wrap up their final class.